Yako’s products have got the CE certificate and verified by SGS as Golden Supplier.
Yako always insist on selecting the pure and high quality materials for producing.
Yako could provide over 3,000 products with OEM and customization service and could ship by sea, air, express and railway directly by our agents and forwarders for one-stop purchase.
Yako’products are high quality but with competitive prices and sometimes with discounts and promotions.
Yake Hardware Products Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of high-end architectural hardware products. In the past 20 years, it has mainly produced doors, windows, glass, kitchen utensils, and outdoor products.
Covering an area of 6,000 square meters, with 5 production lines and nearly 100 employees, Yako can provide more than 2,000 solutions for architectural projects and interior design.
Adhering to the tenet of "quality first, customer first", we have always been committed to providing every customer with excellent quality and enthusiastic service at the most competitive price.
Thank you for your fast delivery, we have received goods, I am very satisfied with your service this time, a large number of orders will cooperate with your factory again！thank you very much！ From US
Great communication with the seller, everything when perfect! From US
Realizable supplier cause they have a punctual lead time and good quality control so that i can receive the goods in time to cath up the peak season. It's a great experience for doing business with this factory. Hope we would rework together soon. From Finland
This is first time to buy goods from this company,good quality ,good service. From US
"1) Please drill holes according to drawings for shower hinges and use samples to confirm holes position and dimensions.
2) Washers should be added between glass and shower hinges according to different glass thinknesses to ensure proper use of the shower hinges.
3) All the screws should be fastened, and ensure no loosening and sliding in use.
4) Before bringing into service, it needs to operate several times after installation to ensure it's proper installation.
5) Regular maintenance should be carried out during the use of shower hinges. And please arrange to fix as soon as possible to prevent accidents occur."
"90 DEGREES: Suitable for connection between door and wall or door frame.
If one side is fixed to the wall, please take 90 degrees.
135 DEGREES: Suitable for installation between the door and the fixed glass at an angle of 135 degrees.
If both sides are glass, or the door and glass are 135 degrees, please take 135 degrees.
180 DEGREES: Suitable for the same straight line connection between glass and fixed glass.
If both sides are glass, or the door and glass need to be in a straight line, please take 180 degrees."
Our hinge adopts solid casting integrated molding process with good bearing capacity, which reduce the risk of glass explosion caused by hinge fracture and enhance the product longer service life.
Common classification 1. According to the type of base, it is divided into two types: detachable type and fixed type; 2. According to the type of arm body, it is divided into two types: slide-in type and card type; 3. According to the cover position of the door panel, it can be divided into full cover (straight bend, straight arm) with a general cover of 18 cm, half cover (middle bend, curved arm) with a cover of 9 cm, and the built-in (big bend, big bend) door panels are all hidden inside; 4. According to the style of hinge development stage, it is divided into: one-stage force hinge, two-stage force hinge, hydraulic buffer hinge, touch self-opening hinge, etc.; 5. According to the opening angle of the hinge: generally 95-110 degrees, special 25 degrees, 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 135 degrees, 165 degrees, 180 degrees, etc.; 6. According to the type of hinge, it is divided into: ordinary one, two-stage force hinge, short arm hinge, 26 cup micro hinge, marble hinge, aluminum frame door hinge, special angle hinge, glass hinge, rebound hinge, American hinge, damping hinge , thick door hinges, etc.
The anti-theft door handle, as the name suggests, is the handle installed on the anti-theft door. It can facilitate us to open and close the anti-theft door. It is usually made of iron, steel, aluminum and other metal materials through physical processing such as forging, rolling, and cutting. An indispensable hardware accessory on modern home security doors, its quality directly affects the use of security doors to protect home safety. Most people think that the security door handle has little to do with the quality of the security door itself, so they often only pay attention to the quality of the security door when purchasing security doors, but they don't care too much about the quality of the security door handle. Many people think that as long as the anti-theft door handle is good-looking and easy to use, it is enough, but this is not the case in actual use. Generally speaking, the quality of the anti-theft door handle is not only related to the comfort of the anti-theft door, but also affects the quality of the anti-theft door to a certain extent, and the anti-theft door handles of different materials, different sizes and different designs will bring different effects to people. In addition, not all anti-theft door handles are suitable for use on anti-theft doors.
1. Entry door lock: also known as anti-theft lock. The entrance door is the door of every family and the watershed outside the home. It must have a special function, that is, it can play the role of insurance and security. There are generally two doors to enter a house: an iron door and a main door (usually a wooden door). For iron gates, both sides can be locked, commonly known as double-ended locks. Commonly used multi-safety door locks and mortise steel door locks. When choosing, it should be noted that the distance between the two doors should not be less than 80mm (8 cm). Otherwise, the distance between the two doors (due to the handle of the lock) is not long enough to be closed at the same time without preventing theft. The wooden door of the main door is generally equipped with a large handle lock, which can play a beautiful role. 2. The door lock in the room: generally refers to the bedroom lock. There is a safety function in the room, and the key is used to open the handle lock or the ball lock with the same function outside the room. 3. Bathroom door lock: It is characterized by the ability to lock the door inside, with an emergency opening device outside, and with red and green displays, or a small handle lock with "someone" and "nobody" display, or a ball lock with the same function . 4. Kitchen and access locks: It only acts as a door handle and windproof function, but has no insurance function. It is also suitable for storage rooms and children's rooms.